THANK YOU for supporting the 2019 ATS Auction! The success of the night was a result of our amazing donors, sponsors, and volunteers! Over 100 ATS community members helped raise just over $30K for the ATS PTA!
ATS 2020 Spring Auction
Save the Date: May 9, 2020
Help Us “Grow the Tradition”
The ATS Auction is a “not to be missed” event – an evening of food, drinks, dancing, and bidding, all while hanging out with our amazing community of Parents and Teachers. Not only that, it’s the PTA’s largest fundraiser. Planning for the ATS 2020 auction begins early and we need help to make it bloom! For 2020 our goals are to:
- Raise $30,000;
- Encourage new families to attend, volunteer, and benefit from the event;
- Build a motivated, collaborative auction team.
- Funds support and supplement costs for PTA-sponsored events, including:
- Reading Carnival, International Night, and the Fall Festival.
- Teacher supplies, needs, and professional development.
- Small improvements to ATS grounds and the beautification of our school.
Who? ATS parents, caregivers, staff, teachers and our amazing community members.
When? Saturday, May 9, 2020 from 6:00pm-10:00pm EDT
Where? National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA) Building, 4301 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22203
Why? To raise funds for the ATS PTA, connect with the ATS community, and come home with a few fun or useful items!
How? Joe Salasovich and Jessica Snyder, auction co-chairs, are putting together a team of volunteers. To join, email: email@example.com
Join the Team
We need a team of volunteers to make this auction a success!
Areas that need more support are listed below. Please email us if you can help at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Procurement Teams: Help us procure items for the auction!
- Business Donations: Coordinate donations from local and corporate businesses.
- Family Donations: Coordinate with ATS families who can provide monetary donations, host family parties, or donate their expertise (i.e., yoga instruction, private cooking class, tutoring, financial advisor).
- Teacher and Class Donations: Work in close concert with room parents and teachers to develop a grade project such as table center-pieces, which will be auctioned off. Teachers also may be able to provide prizes for the children, like extra recess time for their class, popsicles for the class, kickball game, etc.
- Food/Drink: Coordinate with local vendors or corporationsfor food, drinks and alcohol at subsidized or reduced costs.
- Decorations: Solicit decorations and supplies or assist with crafting decorations that are reused each year.
- IT Support: Data entry, update website content, train users how to use auction software for check-in/out.
- Special Projects (i.e. Starbucks order, wine wheel coordinator, cupcake tower, beer garden, PowerPoint show): Individual fundraising efforts require a lead person to help facilitate and implement these profit generating activities during the auction.
- Event Day Help: Our event day volunteers are among the most important people of the evening. Without you, we wouldn’t be able to pull it off so beautifully! We need set up/clean-up, bartenders, runners, registration and live auction support, etc.